Sunday, October 7, 2007

Say Cheese!

Taylor had her first professional pictures taken on Sunday. She did so good. In the beginning, we got her to smile pretty easily. After we changed her into her overalls, she was getting tired, so we were really having to work hard to get some smiles. In the end, she was a trouper and we got some great pictures!


Taylor's first professional pictures! She did awesome. We got lots of smiles from her!

Taylor's trying to eat the props!

Oh boy! If she keeps practicing this look, she'll get away with murder!

1 comments:

Cat said...

Taylor, You have got the look girlfriend! I have found that the look is very useful throughout life. You just flash it and about 95% of the time you get your way! You certainly are getting to be a big girl. We miss you so much. I wish I could hold you again before you get too big for it! We love you very much, Glenn, Catherine, Jake and Kate