Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Taylor's first Halloween and our first Halloween in Lubbock. Tyson carved the angry monkey from the "Family Guy" TV show. Taylor was the cutest penguin. Surprisingly, she didn't mind her outfit. In fact, we think that she was quite fond of her flippers! We didn't do any trick-or-treating....Taylor got dressed up mainly for pictures!


Taylor approves of Tyson's pumpkin!

Taylor's looking for the rest of the monkey.

A mommy and her baby penguin.

Being silly with Daddy.

A flying penguin!

Taylor enjoyed being a penguin.

One happy penguin!!

Happy Halloween!!








3 comments:

B said...

She looks like such a happy baby! The outfit was genuis. Really cute. when my niece finally started walking, they got her a skunk costume for halloween. It looked hilarious.

Mandi Mitchell said...

Tyson, you are very talented in pumpkin carving!!! And Taylor is the cutest penguin ever!! Thanks for the updates!

Cat said...

Taylor- You are DARLING! I miss you so much! I wish we could have seen you when you came to College Station but I know it was a fast trip. Maybe next time you can come see me! I love all of your pictures. You are a very pretty girl. Give Mommy and Daddy a hug for me and save one for yourself. Love, Miss Catherine