While Tyson was playing the guitar for Taylor, Belle felt compelled to lay her head in Taylor's lap. Such love for each other!! Taylor LOVES to get Belle!
Belle is such a good sport! Taylor loves her Belle!!
Oh my gosh...tears welling up in my eyes...this is by far the cutest picture I have even seen I my life, and I have a niece and nephew whom I worship. She is gorgeous. And that dog is such a good sport. I think babies and dogs have some kind of connection that no one really understands. A baby becomes a baby for the dog as well and just gives in to whatever the baby wants.
1 comments:
Oh my gosh...tears welling up in my eyes...this is by far the cutest picture I have even seen I my life, and I have a niece and nephew whom I worship. She is gorgeous. And that dog is such a good sport. I think babies and dogs have some kind of connection that no one really understands. A baby becomes a baby for the dog as well and just gives in to whatever the baby wants.
Post a Comment