Happy Easter!! This was actually Taylor's second Easter. Last year we brought Taylor home from the hospital on Easter Day. Kind of funny that Taylor's had two Easters in less than one year!
We went to church in Brownfield with our friends Max and Janice. It was sort of a gloomy day...cold and rainy....but it was nice to spend it with our friends and their family. We missed getting to travel to see our family members, but we know we'll be seeing everyone soon!!
Taylor's very first Easter! She's so tiny!
What a difference a year makes!! Taylor was NOT digging the bunny ears!!
1 comments:
Taylor, you are growing up too fast! I love your bunny ears and I love those pictures of you reading all by yourself! What a smart girl you are! You are such a beautiful girl too. Brains and Beauty...a deadly combination! I am especially glad to hear that you are keeping Mommy and Daddy on their toes. Keep up the good work girl! We love and miss you. Hugs and Kisses, Miss Catherine
Post a Comment