Sunday, June 8, 2014

Lots of good stuff!

Well, I've managed to fall back into my normal routine.  Sorry that the blogging isn't as often as I would like it to be!!  I really do have good intentions to do it more, but then life happens and I find other things that have to be done!  In any case, here are some pics from our latest happenings!!

 Grady at his last day of Little Kickers.  He had so much fun playing soccer!

 I can't wait until Grady gets to play "real" soccer in the fall.  Should be a blast!!

Taylor up at bat at her last softball game.  She did so good!!  And she had fun, but I don't know if she'll do it again...which makes me kind of sad!

End of the year activities!!!  Olympics Day at Taylor's school.  She got to be the torch runner for her class for the second year in a row!

 Taylor and some of her sweet classmates!

One of Taylor's seven awards that she received.  This award is for making the A-Honor Roll.  She also received the Math, Writing, PE, Art, Music and the Triple Crown (academic, character and attendance) awards.  We're so proud of her!  She worked hard this year!


 Grady performing with his class at his end of the year program.  
He's on the top row, all the way to the left.

 Grady with his Certificate of Completion!  
Can't believe he's going to be in Kindergarten next year!

 Last day of school with his teacher.

 So cute!  Every morning (even on the last day of school), Grady's class does a morning yoga routine.  

 
Grady's very best friend at school.  They are so cute when they're together!!  I'm glad that he had such a sweet friend to hang with during his first year of school.

Taylor and her teacher on the last day of school.  Can't believe she's going to be in 2nd grade!!

Taylor and her BFF!  They were always so cute together.  They would walk out hand-in-hand to the car line every day!

 The kids at Karley's and Ben's wedding.  It was such a beautiful wedding!

 One of the kids' favorite parts of the wedding was feeding the turtles.  If only every wedding could have turtles...

 Beautiful Taylor!

Hudson wanted to do everything that his cousins did, so he had to have his picture taken, too! 
 
Grady wanted his own picture....but had a couple of photo bombers!!

 Having some fun!

 Woo hoo!  Cousins!!

 The kids had a blast playing on the water slide that Mimi had set up while we were in Lone Oak for the wedding.


 Nana and Doodah with Taylor at her dance recital.

 Mimi and Poppa with Taylor.

 And a family picture with the ballerina!

 She was the most beautiful girl there (of course, I might be a little biased!).  She did a wonderful job at her ballet and tap dances.

Taylor ready for her tap dance!  Such a cutie!! 

0 comments: