Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lake House

Our sweet friends, Jesse and Renea, invited us to their family's lake house on Lake Palo Pinto this past weekend.  We had such a good time!!  The lake was beautiful, their house was beautiful, the food was outstanding....it was just a perfect weekend.  The kids just loved swimming in the lake, going for boat rides and playing with Jesse and Nea's baby daughter, Jacey.  If I didn't know any better, I'm pretty sure they could get used to living on the lake!!

At the bottom I attached two videos:  one of each of the kids jumping into the lake off of a big, blue floating mat.  Grady LOVED jumping off the mat!!  Once he started, we couldn't get him to stop!  Taylor did awesome, too.  Based on her experience at swim lessons, I really didn't think she'd be too thrilled about swimming in the lake.  But she did great!

Ready to hit the water!

 Two pretty ladies, Nea and Jacey!

 Such a sweet, sweet little girl!!

 Grady getting ready for the boat ride....he wasn't digging the life jacket.  At first he sat like a frozen popsicle, but he eventually relaxed and started enjoying himself.

 Taylor enjoys riding in the boat!

A rare shot of the entire family!!

Some serious fishing going on.  Taylor was using a princess fishing rod and Jesse was using a "Dora the Explorer" fishing rod!

Swapping fishing stories!

The crew!!



1 comments:

Haley Neahr said...

Grady looks so cute in his little hat!!!