Sorry that it's been forever since the last update. I could think of a million excuses why I haven't done it (and most of them would be legit), but the truth is, I just haven't been in the blogging mood lately!!
So much has been going on in Grady's little world!! It's hard to believe that he will be turning one tomorrow!! It just seems like this year has flown by. That's probably b/c Grady has been moving at such a fast pace. He basically started doing everything three months faster than Taylor did. Taylor crawled at 9 months; Grady crawled at 6 months. Taylor walked at 13 months; Grady walked at 10 months. The only thing that Taylor seemed to "beat" Grady at was getting her teeth!! Seems like it's taking forever for Grady to get his teeth (for the record, he has four right now).
Other fun facts about Grady...he loves pancakes and french toast sticks, still prefers his baby food over real food (unfortunately!), loves to do EVERYTHING that Taylor does---or at least tries to do everything that his sister does, LOVES "Dora the Explorer," and can throw one major whopping fit!! I have a feeling he's going to be that child that throws himself down on the floor in the middle of a store when he doesn't get his way....in which case, I will quickly vacate the area leaving him to fend for himself! Ha ha!
Taylor is less than a month away from turning three. Again...hard to believe!! It's so much fun (and sad at the same time) to watch her grow up. It seems that each day brings some new revelation in her world. Her latest accomplishments are learning her numbers and colors in Spanish (mostly thanks to "Dora the Explorer!!!"). She just adores Grady (when he's not pestering her!) and has turned into a very sweet and loving little girl. When I'm at my wits end with Grady, I at least know that I can turn to Taylor as my saving grace!!
Here are some pics from the last couple of months. I promise to be more diligent about keeping the blog updated!!
Just a typical shot of Grady after dinner.He really is the messiest eater that I've ever been around!!
Helping me put candles in Tyson's birthday cake (for those wondering, it's a donut muffin...and it's DELICIOUS!!).
When the weather finally warmed up we were able to play outside....which was a whole new world to Grady. He loves it outside!! After watching Taylor climb up and go down her slide once, Grady quickly figured it out!
Discovery for this day....not only could he climb into the chair, he could actually climb up to the top of the chair. Such a monkey!














0 comments:
Post a Comment