Grady, Taylor and I hung out in Allen with Mimi and Poppa for a week while Tyson was in College Station for a training course. We had such a great time....even though it rained most of the time we were there. I especially liked having another set of hands helping out during the day!! I almost felt like I was on vacation!
Once back in Henrietta, we actually got to go outside for the first time in a long time! The weather was cool and there were NO mosquitos!! Poor Taylor has almost forgotten what it's like being outside! We took the kids up to the park next to the baseball fields. The park was just okay...we spent a whole ten minutes there. We spent an hour playing in the baseball fields! Taylor loved running the bases and playing on the pitcher's mound. Maybe just maybe she'll be a ball player!
Updates on Grady.....he's moving like crazy now! He army-man crawls, he can pull himself to standing position on certain things, he's saying a few repeating consonants, and he's starting to agitate his big sister. I'm already starting to hear "Grady stop touching me!!" Let the fun begin!
Yep. Taylor's going to be one of those kids that picks flowers(or in her case, plays with rocks) instead of paying attention to the game.


















0 comments:
Post a Comment