Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Taylor got to spend Halloween in Allen with Mimi, Poppa, Aunt Haley and Uncle Ryan. Tyson and I were in Henrietta getting ready for the movers to arrive, so we had to miss Halloween. Taylor was the cutest little ladybug. Apparently she didn't care for the hat that came with the costume....and I guess the wings were a no-go, too! Nevertheless, she looked awfully cute! Mimi said that by the end of the night Taylor had figured out this Halloween-stuff! She would knock on the door and then reach in the bowls of candy to grab some candy.

Having a pre-trick or treating snack.

Sitting with two princesses and a penguin (Tokarz kids).

Sweet ladybug!

No hat!

"Hello stranger. I was told you are going to give me candy!"

Another house, another score!

Gimme that candy!

Checking out the goodies...

And more importantly, getting the goodies!!

0 comments: