Wednesday, January 16, 2008

On the move...

Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines....Taylor can crawl now!! Thankfully, she's still moving at a pretty slow pace. I guess it's a good thing that she didn't start at a fast pace....Tyson and I need practice in chasing her!! She's crawled into every room of the house. I think she likes the dining room best because she can see the "other baby" in the floor-length mirrors.

Taylor also can pull herself up to a standing position. She doesn't really know what to do when she's standing, but she can definitely get herself up there. That's kind of exciting.....but nerve-racking, as well.

She's learned how to drink out of my water bottle....I think it's easier to drink out of than the sippie cups. She likes to eat Goldfish and Cheerios.....and she likes to bang her toast on her high-chair's tray (she hasn't really given toast a descent shot yet!).


Drinking from mommy's water bottle.

Saying hello to that cute baby in the mirror!

Two cute girls.....but seriously, thank goodness there's only one of them!!

Headin' towards the dog bowls.

Aw man. They're empty!!

2 comments:

Mandi Mitchell said...

She is getting more and more awesome!! I bet your having fun with all the new things that are happening. Simon says hi to Taylor.

Nurse Kelley said...

Uh oh, here comes trouble!!! Jack Jack sends big drooly cousin kisses!!